We now have a preliminary agenda for the demo evening in London next week. It takes place on Tuesday, August 27 2013, 18:30-19:30 (BST) at King's College London, Strand. The preliminary agenda is as follows:
- Laurence Tratt: Welcome from the Software Development Team
- Carl Friedrich Bolz: A Short Introduction to PyPy
- Maciej Fijałkowski: Numpy on PyPy, Present State and Outlook
- Lukas Diekmann: Collection Strategies for Fast Containers in PyPy
- Armin Rigo: Software Transactional Memory for PyPy
- Edd Barrett: Unipycation: Combining Prolog and Python
All the talks are lightning talks. Afterwards there will be plenty of time for discussion.
There's still free spots, if you want to come, please register on the Eventbrite page. Hope to see you there!