PyPy Leysin Winter Sprint: 15-22nd January 2012
The next PyPy sprint will be in Leysin, Switzerland, for the eighth time. This is a fully public sprint: newcomers and topics other than those proposed below are welcome.
Goals and topics of the sprint
- Py3k: work towards supporting Python 3 in PyPy
- NumPyPy: work towards supporting the numpy module in PyPy
- JIT backends: integrate tests for ARM; look at the PowerPC 64; maybe try again to write an LLVM- or GCC-based one
- STM and STM-related topics; or the Concurrent Mark-n-Sweep GC
- And as usual, the main side goal is to have fun in winter sports :-) We can take a day off for ski.
The work days should be 15-21 January 2011 (Sunday-Saturday). The official plans are for people to arrive on the 14th or the 15th, and to leave on the 22nd.
Interested? Read more...